Rydeville Elite short featuring the missing Anderson brothers
This is a short story in the Hot Summer School Nights anthology and because it’s so short, there’s not much I can say without being a complete spoiler. Like everything Rydeville, it’s so good and was over way too fast.
The focus of this short is the two missing Anderson brothers, the ones Atticus gave up for adoption after his wife’s death. Kai and Rick have been searching for their youngest brothers for years, with no luck.
THIF came out a day earlier, but the story takes place after the events in Sawyer. Thank goodness Siobhan Davis has a note to that effect in the anthology because it would have been a huge spoiler if she hadn’t issued the warning.
The rest of the book is great so far and I plan to review the entire anthology soon, but this story has me jonesing for more Rydeville already.
Hot Summer School Nights on Amazon
Other reviews in the Rydeville Elite series
- Cruel Intentions – book 1
- Ruse – book 1. 5 bonus content Cruel Intentions prologue from Kai’s POV
- Twisted Betrayal – book 2
- Sweet Retribution – book 3 (finishes Abby + Kai’s story)
- Charlie – book 4
- Jackson – book 5
- Sawyer – book 6
- The Hate I Feel – book 6.5 (short story in the Hot Summer School Nights anthology)
- Drew – book 7 – scheduled for 2022 release